What makes a “Soucika Woman”
15 January, 2016, on Fashion
Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things... classy and fabulous”. We could not agree more. We at soucika take pride in making our clients look and feel beautiful and why not, after all – what you wear speaks for you. It tells a story, who you are, where you are from and what you want to become. They say that sometimes what you wear shows the kind of person you are.
Based on the same thought we decided to do a little survey and find out what our clients are and what is that common factor that brings them back to us.
After much pondering and putting our brain together, we came to a conclusion we like to call “What makes a Soucika Woman”.
1. She is an uptown and adventurous woman who likes to feel effeminate.
2. She looks for impeccable style and originality.
3. She likes the sense of luxury and personal touch yet she does not believe in splurging.
4. She is fashionably refined and has the eyes for art and fine craftsmanship
5. She wants her style to be one of kind and forever INSTYLE.
6. She does not believe in buying clothing off the rack but believes in investing in something customized.
7. She is a woman of substance and does not follow trend but makes one.
So do you think you are one?
Visit our stores in Commercial Street, Koramangala and Indiranagar and check us online at www.soucika.com