Style lessons to learn from Sonam Kapoor
22 January, 2016, on Fashion
It is very difficult to make a fashionable mark in the Indian film industry where every other actress looks stunning. Everyone wants to stand out in the crowd and it is not only the celebrities we are talking about but women in general. We all want to look good for ourselves and for others. We all want to make a style statement and we all want to be make it look effortless and more of all, we all want to look up to someone as our style idol or icon.
Talking about style icon, Sonam Kapoor is considered as the front runner of fashion department in India. The style diva is often seen sizzling on the international red carpet events turning heads. Endorsing some of the biggest brands of the world, Sonam gives a personal touch to all her stunning outfits. So it is only fair to study her style quotient and learn from it right?
So here are style lessons to learn from the style maven –
1. Do not underestimate the power of saree.
2. Lehengas can be a modern wear. It depends on how you style it.
3. Being covered in an ethnic wear is as sexy as wearing a long dress with thigh high slit.
4. You can incorporate the Marathi “Kanta Bai” style in yours. It is totally cool!
5. Nerdy is sexy too
6. Be a minimalist with statement accessory
7. You should always represent your country on International Grounds
8. Sometimes getting your “Umrao Jaan” on while going for an event serves the best.
9. It’s good to sometimes experiment with accessories
10. But at the end of the day simplicity is the best style ever
Ahh... what is it? You are looking for stunning Indian wears like Sonam? Well look no more. Just visit our store and we will take care of it or visit http://store.soucika.com/